Rai Saheb Bhanwar Singh College will initiate your path of learning, imbibe knowledge, and inculcate skill sets. You will begin a journey adorned with cutting-edge tools, the guidance of the best faculty, and a promising infrastructure. An environment that lets you grow, seek questions, and ingest insightful answers. You will learn the norms of the competition from the regularly updated curriculum. You will be exposed to versatility in activities, ensuring an all-round development with us.
Our institute has a vision that would aid you in carving a niche in your successful ventures. They are an embodiment of education that involves value-based education, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a plethora of amenities. They are the reflection of knowledge that ensures you become independent, strong, and capable. They are the key to the first step of a journey of milestones. After all, it is a system that has been designed by the most acclaimed academicians and masters from all walks of life.You are never alone in any endeavour when you study at our institute. We have students who continue to come back to us to thank us, applaud us, and ask for guidance. It is the trust they have in their faculty and educators that paves the way for them. You will receive strength and guidance throughout your journey with us.
A help desk is set up at the entrance of the college office to provide necessary information related to admission and to help candidates fill out the application form. Faculty-wise counters are put up for receiving applications.
The college admissions process has been handled online. Students can apply through the higher education portal https://rsbcollege.org/online-admission/. The details of the admission rules, fees, and other information about the college are also available in the official portal. Students have to follow various steps to get admission into the college. For assistance, you can approach Rai Saheb Bhanwar Singh College to take admission.
1. To take admission in the college, it is mandatory to register online on the e-pravesh portal from our Rai Saheb Bhanwar Singh College. The college will assist you in the registration process.
2. After registration, if the application is not verified online, you will have to make three sets of all your documents and go to the nearest government college to verify them along with the original documents. On completion of the verification, you will receive the verification slip and two sets of sealed and signed documents.
3. Submit one set of verified documents and a verification slip to the help desk at Rai Saheb Bhanwar Singh College.
4. E-Pravesh helps in sorting the applications given by the candidates as per the rules and regulations set by the higher education. The portal prepares the online merit list for the eligible applicants and issues the allotment letter to the students.
5. Once the allotment letter is issued, the students can confirm their admission in the college after making an online fee payment of Rs. 1000/- through the e-pravesh portal [WEBSITE LINK].
6. At the end of each round, Balance fee has to be paid at the fee counter of the college.
7. It is mandatory to submit the verified admission form to the concerned class teacher.
8. The process of admission is completed by inspecting the admission form by the HOD/Vice Principal.
1. Students will visit the college help desk.
2. Fill out the admission form and submit fees according to their subject.
3. Fee payment verification by the Fee Department
4. Application verification by the mentor or class teacher
5. Student will be promoted to the next class by their mentor or class teacher.
6. Verification and confirmation by the principal.
1. Students appearing in the supplementary examination are also eligible to register online for provisional admission to the college.
2. Admission will be automatically cancelled by higher education if students fail in the supplementary examination, and if they pass, their admission will be confirmed as regular admission.
1. To collect and select suitable articles for the college magazine.
2. Make arrangements for the admission process.
3. Brochure and form distribution to be carried out at the institute.
4. Meeting conducted to inform the list of activities, responsibilities, and action plan of the members.
5. Place advertisements on admissions in local newspapers.
6. Counseling is mandatory for solving the queries of the students and parents.
7. Website updates for admissions and other public-related activities.
8. Sale of application forms.
9. Processing the application forms.
10. Display of the merit list and counseling.
11. Document verification and seat allotment.