Grants received from Government and non-governmental agencies for research projects / endowments in the institution during the last five years (INR in Lakhs)
1. Institution has created an ecosystem for innovations and has initiatives for creation and transfer of knowledge
2. Number of workshops/seminars/conferences including on Research Methodology, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and entrepreneurship conducted during the last five years
2. Number of books and chapters in edited volumes/books published and papers published innational/ international conference proceedings per teacher during last five years
1. Extension activities are carried out in the neighborhood community, sensitizing students to social issues, for their holistic development, and impact thereof during the last five years.
2. Awards and recognitions received for extension activities from government / government recognised bodies
3. Number of extension and outreach programs conducted by the institution through NSS/NCC/Red cross/YRC etc., (including the programmes such as Swachh Bharat, AIDS awareness, Gender issues etc. and/or those organised in collaboration with industry, community and NGOs) during the last five years
DVV CLICK HERE:
3.5.1. MoU-merged NEWNumber of functional MoUs/linkages with institutions/ industries in India and abroad for internship, on-the-job training, project work, student / faculty exchange and collaborative
Number of functional MoUs/linkages with institutions/ industries in India and abroad for internship, on-the-job training, project work, student / faculty exchange and collaborative research during the last five years.
HEI Input :